Adopting From Me
A reference guide
Basics of how I operate. I usually always go on a first come, first serve basis. I do hold adopts, but you've still got to be the first to call it. I will only hold an adoptable for 3 days, after that it's up for grabs again. As of now, majority of my adoptables are going to be free. I may have some that require points to adopt or even a draw-to-adopt. I do have a bad habit of keeping some of my own adoptables, no refunds and sometimes the rules are a little different for my adoptables. Be sure you always read the descriptions for them.
- First and foremost, you must credit me for the character's design.
- You may only claim the character as yours, after adoption.
- You may name, give a backstory, and choose gender the gender once you've adopted.
- You may make small changes to any outfits after you've adopted.
- After adopted, you may give them additional outfits.
- You may re-upload the adopted version to Deviantart only.
- Do not claim the original design as your own.
- Do not resell, redistribute, trace or copy any adoptables, even if you've adopted it.
- Do not re-upload the adopted version on any other site, besides Deviantart.
- Do not use the adopted outfit on other characters.
How It Works
If you're interested in an adoptable from me, comment on it's picture. I usually go on a first come, first serve basis-- Keep that in mind. Once you've adopted something from me and paid the appropriate amount, I will send you a note to a link of the transparent, non-watermarked version of the adoptable. There, you can download the file. After the note is sent with the link, the adoptable will be removed from my Stash in 3 days. So, you have 3 days to download it-- Unless you tell me you need more time.
If you have any questions, feel free to leave them in the comments.